Refunds and Returns
Refunds (including the return postage) will be offered if goods do not comply with the Sale of Goods Act. If goods are returned for any other reason, refunds or exchanges will be at the discretion of the management and the cost of return postage will not be refunded. Any request for redress must be accompanied by valid receipt.
How to return the items:
1) You must email us about your intention to return goods within 3 days of receiving them ( the next day after delivery counts as the first day).
2) The item must be in original condition, unworn with an unbroken tag and in the original box.
3) the goods must arrive back to us in appropriate packaging by secure post that requires signature when it arrives back. We cannot accept any responsibility for any goods whilst they are in the postal system; we would advise that you to use a special delivery service for all items. Any costs incurred in returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that:
1. All the returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee with the exception of items which are faulty at the time of delivery.
2. We will not accept for refund, or exchange, any product which has had the security/pricing tag removed, where the notification of intention of return is not within 3 days or where the product has not been returned within 7 days of the initial receipt.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Returning a gift
Refunds for gifts can only be made to the payment card used to purchase the goods. If a recipient wants to return gifts, we will exchange them for Gift Cards of the value of the gift within the cooling off period.